I have blogged earlier about unsupported configurations and this message from the Dynamics CRM Online team makes a fine addition to it:
What you need to know about unsupported configurations in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2015:
- context.getServerUrl (use getClientUrl instead)
- context.isOutLookClient (use client.getClient instead)
- context.isOutlookOnline (use client.getClientState instead)
If your Dynamics CRM customization code continues to utilize these APIs, the custom code will likely break after updating to Dynamics CRM Online 2015 Update.
- Additionally, also discontinuance of support for Internet Explorer (IE) browser versions: IE8 and IE9
- Accessing CRM 2015 Update via IE8 or IE9 will not block or redirect to a different experience; however, code fixes to improve the transition will only be considered for issues that can be reproduced with a supported web browser.