The Business edition application is built on the Dynamics 365 for Sales, Enterprise edition application that existing Dynamics 365 customers are familiar with, but the new Sales application is optimized for small-to-medium-sized businesses.
Actually Dynamics 365 for Sales, Business edition fits very nicely somewhere between the small business offering we have – called Outlook Customer Manager – and Dynamics 365 for Sales, Enterprise edition. Microsoft now has a line-up that should help you select the right app, whether you are a small business, small-to-medium-sized business, or an enterprise.
In the table below you can get a first glimpse into how the three compare.
Column Header Abbriviations
- OCM = Outlook Customer Manager
- D365BES = Dynamics 365 for Sales, Business edition
- D365EES = Dynamics 365 for Sales, Enterprise edition
- Green = included / no limitations
- Light Green =included with limitations (typically in terms of count of). Final limitations will be disclosed later.
- Red = not available
Read the full blog on TechNet: Comparing the New Dynamics 365 for Sales, Business edition